Start studying for the midterm!
If you’re shaky on a particular topic, do the following for that topic:
- Go through the discussion links and guides on this website to try out basic problems
- Redo required lab questions
- Redo discussion worksheets
Review hard problems
Once you’ve got the basics down, look over the difficult problems you’ve done:
- Go over homework problems that you struggled with
- Go over project problems that you struggled with
Practice exam problems
Finally, put it all together and try out exam level problems!